Friday, August 26

Now Im having sorts of feelings...I dont know exactly what is it.. angry?? sad?? dissapointed?? still upset with what happened two days ago?? Im confuse now... I just hope that he would change better for me.... Im not asking you to change drastically but show me at least some effort in you.. ..you are a different person now..
I feel so agitated when i didnt get any messsage from you last time..but this time it was different..i dont know why Im able to overcome the feeling of "not texting you"....
I feel so helpless when you are asking for maturity..If so...why now then you say?? why not last time??? why now?? Now I think someone will regard me as BAD girl which doesnt let her bf to talk to others....
Who doesnt get mad when her bf reply her msg late?? who doesnt..I bet every girl doesnt like that too...So do you call that as inmatured??.Tell me what you mean by matured?? I dont understand you..please clarify to me....
If I texted my friends and they reply late...I didnt care much..and look.. doesnt that prove to you that you are my 2nd priority in life.. But I think you make me change my mind...
I always find the effort to change for you..but do you do the same like I do??

No comments: