Friday, September 23

To love,

Every time we spent the time together sitting side by side along the beach chatting with each other endlessly looking at the empty sky..I felt so blessed that I have you beside me.accompanying me every single minute. All my problems are solved and there's nothing for me to worry about.Just when the time ends, everything are messed up. I hope that whenever we meet or whenever we are seperated there are no arguments between us.. I am learning to understand the meaning of being patient and that's why I'm doing it steadily.. I don't want to pick a fight but you should know that there are limitations to it..I hope that you could play your part in putting an effort in this relationship also.I also hope that we would be happy always and live without any doubt.I miss you...and I love you....

With love,
Yiyin

No comments: