Friday, April 6

let it be a simple post.. Your smile,your jokes and your laughter makes my heart melts. You were the one who always be there for me whenever i feel bored,even if im tired you are the one whom i Think about every day and night.You make my heart skip a thousand times..Really..hold my heart and come closer to me.Hug me and never let me go.Love, i know it will be hard on you now..ever since the accident. Love be strong and i will by your side to pull you through alright.. Believe me love.. you were the one who made my world go tralalala. Your love is enough to show me how much you cared for me,how much you really appreciate to be with me. Thank you for accepting my flaws.. Accepting someone is not just accepting b..When you accept someone means you also accept her past. her history... but what history is history.. Lets forget the history and look forward for the future. We cant predict the future but we can plan it. Lets plan that we would be together staying by each other side supproting each other k. Believe me, I will be there for you.I love you and i miss you..Take care of yourselves b...

No comments: