Friday, January 13

Its been awhile I update my blog.Well basically i got nothing to do and i need to let my feelings out.I do not want to update any bad status at my fb wall so i will just write it here since no one knows my blog.. I am not sure weather you read this but if you a are reading this,i guess you have to stop reading till here cos I think Im adding on to your problem.Im sorry but I do not want to be a burden to you..

Each day I have been waiting patiently for you..hoping that you will be there to make me smile. However every night I have been crying to myself without you knowing.Is it fair for me to feel this way?It hurts me when i dont get any message or call from you each day..I just need you to understand that I need your attention,your love,your time..Without communicating with each other do you think you know wads going on?Do you think I feel love?Do you think i feel cared?Maybe its ok for you.But its aint ok for me.I feel so far from you..I love you but the way you treat me isnt fair..Whenever i think about you,i will always remind myself that if you want to talk to me you would.

I feel very far from you. Make me closer to you once again.Please! cos I think im gonna fall anytime soon.I got nothing to say..Im still waiting for your reply....




No comments: