Sunday, July 14

Tadaaa..Im back and I almost forget my password for my blog. It is so amazing to know how google takes over blogger.com. Today is my 5th day fasting. Alhamdullilah Im still able to fast. Btw goodnews to all. Its July now, and a few more months to go my blogshop turns a year. Alhamdulilah to god. My bestie and I were the one who manage this blogshop. I thought for long time that i decided to open a blogshop at instagram. Alhamdulilah we got customer who trust us at first. Without them i guess my bloshop is just dead. Until now the blogshop still going on smoothly with the help of my bestie. In my opinion I learnt alot. First i started at my personal account> doracloset instagram>facebook> and now our own website. I shouldnt be excited because my website is under a website called wix.com. If it like doracloset.com. it would be very cool. however a small business like mine isnt there yet. We still have a lot of things to learn. We need a steady capital. For now I know Im a little bit too late to start on my financial accounts. But it is never too late! Insyallah one day will be on top. insyallah. My business is more to bootstraping. Our collection photos are all captured using my iphone, The background is not taken at studio either! we saved alot of cost to it. Lets not say about my blogshop anymore.

Lets proceed to life. Im studying in year 3 sem 1 . another sem im going through hell which is 3 months of internship and 3 months of fyp. FYP is the most irritating module ever. I rather have internshi for ^ months. At least $$ in my bank. Now I got 5 assignments to complete. Two reports to be handed up tommorrow!! and one report on tuesday! two presentations on tuesday. worse is all the subject i took i got 60+ for common test! never in my life i got that marks for common test! dillema in study


oh well people i got to go already. I got scm report to do and Drill tech report to do. so sian!

No comments: