Monday, August 12


You guys must me wondering why I changed my blogshop name. 
Oh well, basically I just find it boring! haha. 
So after so much consideration, after so many names we came out with 
such as peppermosh, moshstudio, some weird french names... 
Finally we choose Studiomosh! you must be wondering why Studiomosh right???
The answer is We also dont know!! hahah. Just for fun!! The name just sounds so cool!!!
And yes finally I have changed to ".com" the feeling is like ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok now I update on my first day Hari Raya!!!
As usual everybody celebrating.. and Im still at bed! What a coincidence, bestie wearing the same color as me!! which is BLUE!! yes we wore blue on our first day raya!!
so we decided to wish all our muslim customers
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA!!!
so here is our photo


 check it our at our instagram!!
@studiomosh

let the pictures do the talking...


This is my cousins...
excluding those little ones
(dad's side)
first time ever we take this kind of photo..
haha
and yes..
my second day..
CLASSIC DAY and PURPUR day!!!
I love purpur!!!!



yes I admit i look so damn white here!!
the lighting just make me look damn fair which Im not-.-
Ok !! till here then!! wanna more about my business secrets?? Stay Tune!!!


No comments: