Tuesday, January 28

A QUICK DATE BY THE SEA! 

When was the last time we went west coast park? It has been ages we been there. 
Yesterday was our 3years and 7 months-sary. I was totally forgotten the date. Yet he reminded me and wished me first.. Thank you love. Who will entertain my wants? who? Definitely its him. He is not always as sweet. Of course through out our years together there are arguments, there are fights, there are harsh words, there are silence.. You know? It normal though. However we rarely get into deep fights, deep silence. We have been kind towards each other giving in with each other. Of course I wanna say, my boyfriend gives in most of the time. His patience towards me is unbearable. If I was him, I wouldn't have cared about a girl who always PMS! I argued and cried over little things. HAHA.. well he is the only one who has a lot of courage to love me.. to care for me.. to pamper me.. No one else could ever do what he did for me. And I am so proud of him.

 Afterall, I'm not that bad ok! I have been through tough times with him ok. Enduring during his BMT days, enduring those late messages he gave me. His piano grade 8, I accompanied him to take his exams. His birthday without fail I wishes him except for the present part. heheh. A few more months and he is done with his NS. See?/ Im not that bad right? hahaha...Ok back to the story. I did some personality test with him. This test was actually from a friend of mine who gave me before at school. Seriously its damn funny.. Maybe you wanna try asking your friends along?? Here is the test you should ask them. Those in brackets you need not say)

1: Imagine you are alone in the jungle...lost.. and its dark.. what is the first animal that your saw in your mind now?

2: Ok next.. when you saw that animal.. you continue to run/walk (depends on the answer he/she give you).....you walk walk walk... you saw another animal... what is it??? (animal can be anything be it insect or mammals, anything!)

3: Ok... so you continue walking... you saw a river right infront of you.. you want to cross the river.. There is a bridge however its quite far... do you rather take that bridge or just cross the river?

4: (Be it a bridge or cross the river) when you cross.... you saw a steep hill... in your imagination.. how steep is the hill.. range from 0- 10 ,10 being the steepest. So what is your rate?

5: So the final question is, what is the first thing you say when you reach the top?? (WHAT IS THE FIRST WORD THAT CAME YOUR MIND)

So basically

No 1: The animals they say represent themselves

No 2: The animals they say represent his/her partner

No 3: to test if you are a straight forward person or you just play around the bush.

No 4: to test how steep is your sexual involvement is (HAHAHA.. This part really damn funny ok!)

No 5: (hahaha.. so you roughly know whats next.. This stage is like after you have that sexual tingy... the first thing you say is that word. Believe me.. so far none of the answers i got is not funny.. hahahahaha)

So basically my answers I gave my friend is 1: Bear 2: Flies 3: Bridge 4: 7 (quite steep, LOL!) 5: AHHHHHH! (hahahahahha) 

FUCK! my partner is a flies! hahahahahah....

and yes I tried it on my boyfriend. hahahaha... so his answer is this

1: Snake 2: Tiger (HAHAHAHAH, I"M A DAMN TIGER!) TRUE SIA! hahaha... 3: Cross the river (Not bad huh my boyfriend) 4: his steepness 10 SIOL! hahahahahahah.. 5: I Succeded! hahahahahah

OMG damn funny la.. from then onwards i call him flies... hahahahahah!!! 

If you guys like it, maybe you should try testing your partner! Have fun! Hope your bf/gf dont take this seriously. I mean like some GIRLS.. are just sensitive.. So know your girlfriend first! hahahahah...


No comments: