Tuesday, April 1

CAFE HUNTING: EAT.PLAY.LOVE CAFE


Today I'm gonna talk about my experience to EAT.PLAY.LOVE cafe with my babygirl . Beforehand, just wanna inform you that I came back from china last week and obviously babygirl cant wait to meet me to catch things up here and there. Shes prolly the first friend that I met since I touched down in Singapore. Will blog about my China Trip pretty soon after I have uploaded all the photo successfully in Facebook. OK! lets start! As usual our meet up is always very random. I wanted to text her first to ask if she is free on that day. But bestfriend always think alike. So she texted me first. OH YEAH! To compare her and myself, I admit that she is much more adventurous than me. She has been to many different kind cafes hunting for food unlike me. Seriously, I wanna go to EAT.PLAY.LOVE cafe during valentine's day. I still remember the other day while I was doing FYP at school under makan place. Shaq was beside me. We research on different cafes to bring our date out. And and and EAT.PLAY.LOVE was in my list!!! But sadly, I don't bring my boyfriend to this place. We went to a cafe located at Holland V instead.


Eventually the day has come and our fate are meant to be together. HAHAHAH.. ok lame. As when I step my feet in the shop. I was amused with the shop deco. Just take a minute to mesmerize the picture below. Can you imagine how eager I am sitting right in front of these. I just feel like I am the luckiest person to be able to sit in front of these things. ITS SO VINTAGE!!!

My stomach was hungry and we decided to order our main course. Since it was our first time to the cafe, We are not able to order our food because main course will only be serve from 6pm onwards. This are the timing for the cafe.

12pm to 3pm: Lunch
3pm- 6pm: Dessert
6pm-10pm: Dinner

their operation hour is from 12pm to 10pm daily. They are close on every Tuesday though.
They are located at 28 Aliwal Street #01-07 Singapore 199918
Aliwal Arts Center

 So basically we reached there around 5.15pm. We considered ourselves lucky because we still can order our dessert first as our main course. TADAAAA!! Banana waffle for myself and mango sticky rice for my bbg! To be honest you guys should try the mango sticky rice! If im not wrong they selling it at $6? banana waffle was delicious too. However, if you guys wanna try something different. You guys should just try the mango sticky rice. :)

Off course good time flies very fast. Its time for us to order our main course! We ordered 10 mini winglet, Tom yam rice noodle for myself and aglio olio for my bbg. 


Time to rate their food.

MINI winglet: $6++/10 pieces i think. The winglet really small but at the end of the day, we are too full!!! I rate it 8/10 because of the sauce!

Tom yam rice noodle: $8++. The portion was just nice for me. Their tom yam taste not spicy not sour. It was up to my liking. So I rate it 10/10! 

Aglio olio: $6++ i think. Portion also just nice. Just that their spag were abit hard. and the taste just aint there. I rate 5/10!

So I'm done blogging about their food, their environment. Lastly I'm gonna rate their services! If you wanna order your food. There will be a waiter/waitress to take your order and soon your food will be serve. One thing that is good about this cafe is that; there is no SERVICE CHARGE! how great it is right??

Well obviously this CAFE is really for me! you can eat and you can play! I saw someone doing this shrinking craft and put this plastic in an oven and taddaaa you can make your own bracelet charm, rings, earrings, hairclips. It is so cool that I wanted to try. So I tried. I bought a plastic sheet that cost me $5 only and you can use their color pencils, their markers, their picture to trace, use their oven to shrink the plastics, use their punchhole. Basically everything! so we just lepak there whole day! I like it. I swear that if you bring me there, I can spend my whole there enjoying coloring and drawing. haha. Below is the picture taken by bbg while I was busy coloring and drawing.
  
Plastic sheet to be cut and put in oven.


Video was taken by bbg. I was really excited when the plastic goes in the oven and start to shrink!!!



After shrink 

Tadddaaaa.. My end product!! Pony Charm Bracelet!!! soo happy!!!

you guys should visit them!!!


To conclude!
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME-LEGO MOVIE~~~













No comments: