Monday, January 20

Nowadays, I realized attending lecture and tutorials are the most tiring things to do. It is indeed very tiring due to the time interval between lessons. My timetable for this semester is so called "LEPAK". However, the lepak isnt the lepak as what I have always thought. Both Monday and Tuesday end at 6pm. Class starts at 10am and ends at 6pm with 5 hours break for my MONDAYS. Suchhhaaaaa Asss I wanna say. Oh well. I shall make this post a simple one as I am going to continue my powerpoint slides for tommorrow presentation. Liqiu has no idea what our project is all about!! DIE!  MATI! Ok ok. 

Basically, today is Melinda's 21st Birthday. So we celebrated her birthday as plan. Our actual plan is to surprise her with cake, songs, dinner together and also treating her to Singapore Flyers! However we can only manage to treat her with cakes, cards and presents only as she is meeting her boyfriend and needa rush to accompany her mom. BElow are some of the pictures I took earlier on. Enjoy!


 Look how happy we are ^^

 Sumardi

 Soe

Shaq

 ME



 So yeah, this is our first time celebrating for our poly friend's birthday.  It is so exciting and fun to have these humans with me at school. We have known each other like almost 2 years. All I can say that thank you guys for all the arguments, laughters, discussions, gossips and sharing knowledge with each other. Although sometimes you guys pissed me off but still you all really make my school days exciting!!! Love you guys! Alright shall stop here for today and will continue tmr maybe? next month? hahaha. 

Not sure yet. I dont even update my vlog at youtube as what I have told you guys. I am very buzy with school stuffs la. Even my own blogshop, I dont even spend a lot of time with it. How i wish I could spend more time on my Blogshop. Shall be active back once I am free from my TEST and EXAMS and PROJECTS!!

No comments: