Friday, November 29

Hi! It has been a while I update my blog. Basically today I had some free time after accompanying my dad and little bro to 313. Lil bro wanted to buy a pair of soccer boots. He has a lot of boots yet dad always buy for him. My dad pampered my litlle brother soooo much la! His boot cost fcuking $145!!!!!! And guess what I bought for myself???? A pathetic PUMA shoe bag for only $15 -.- .. see the BIG difference???? $15 and $145????
 Aiya.. I also dont really wanna spend sooooo much.. So we had our dinner at J town cafe!!! I ate 8pcs of Fishballs and a rice. It cost me like $6. I drank their handmade ice tea. So i taught its a ICE LEMON TEA but its actually not. It taste more likka Lime JUICE!! however their lime juice is more sour as compared to the ice tea. I knew cause my dad ordered their lime juice:) It was my second visit there. The food was delicious and affordable. The place is located just opposite 313. Its just next to courts i guess?? Little bro wanted to watch Hunger Games at cineleisure but my dad wanted to be home early.
 So yes! Here I am blogging!! not only that... I'm actually editing my video.. Will post my video at the end of this post. So it would be my first official VLOGGING!!!! It would be nice if I could vlog those questions ask in my ask.fm. So I will be like replying your questions in person instead of you know.. You ask i answered. It wouldnt be fun though.
So yes! please follow me at ask.fm (creen08) and and most importantly feel free to ask me questions!! I will be sharing my most recent purchase which I purchased online. It was a wholesale price.Thus, everything was super cheap!!! :)) I cant really tell you where I bought it. Cause it was from my supplier from my very own blogshop. :) I would want to share with all of you through my videos. So do support me:) Oh no!! I have one assignment due tmr.!! I shall chiong my videos.So my voice would be ssoooooo weird.. bear with it alright :)) Last part not that important. so yeah.. I just fast forward!! . ANd churious!! enjoy!!!! Like the videos alright:) Follow me at instagram too.. dont forget to ask me too at ask.fm/creen08 :))
 

No comments: