Sunday, September 1

 Had a blissful day with love despite of working half day today. It been a hectic week for me waking up every day as early as 5am! One week of internship in JSPL has gone. It seems hard to believe that me; small, short, petite girl working in a shipyard. It been hard for me in terms of uniform. Everything is big for me. The smallest size for their boot is size 3. It is also too loose for me. As for attire wise, I went to do alteration. It cost me $23!!!
Sadly, Im the only girl and the only one from my class was appointed to go Jurong Shipyard. Thus, I have to make friends lo with the other class guys. Whom I don't know, and don't even talked to. It feels weird at first, but as days pass, I guess I will just follow the flow. 
BB didn't know that I was the only girl till I told him two days ago. We had some communication breakdown somewhere. However we manage to solve it. Today was my halfday at work, after which I went home and get prepared. Initial plan was to go to USS today but due to some reasons we are unable to proceed as per plan. However, we both manage to catch things up. We went to eat Sakae Sushi at harbourfront as requested from my elder sister. My reaction was like...errmmmmm why the sushi so expensive? so i dare not try the sushi. So BB was like ordering sooooo much just to ask me to eat. In the end, i manage to eat sashimi which BB ordered. Secondly, we went to true fitness to collect my complimentary free idk what thing is that, really pissed me off. They told me to show a sms about that. Which I have no freaking idea?! I just received a call from them and i dont even know where the hack they get my number?! Got to know, when apply if we put our friends name, they know it from there. Means one of my friends whom i know wrote my number down to them. Who is that freak huh? write my name, you want me to slim down uh?! So manage to book an appointment with them and i will be having free dance class this sat!! wohooo...

K2. by the time we exit the true fitness, it was 6pm.. so yes we cant make it to our USS date.:(
but but, BB insisted on us walking around Vivo, so if i walk around means SHOPPING lo! so i bought one jeans from forever 21 and a lunch box from giant. Haha.. so lame right go vivo buy lunch box?? It is actually for me to bring food for work la. duhhh...
so we walked and walked we found this big giant bear which cost freaking $99!! The bear is even bigger than me. -.- BB can i have this? hahaha


 So this guy below, I would like to say thank you for spending time with me.


and 
I LOVE YOU <3 span="">
Ps; treat him seoul garden hotpot
and this is his first time eating :)

No comments: